The Center for NuLeadership on Urban Solutions relies on its partners, collaborators and funders to collectively apply and demonstrate Human Justice to achieve community well-being, empowerment and safety for our youth and communities.
Here we spotlight important partners and funders, though this is not an exhaustive list.
We are grateful to our longtime funders and partners who collaborate with us to achieve Human Justice by merging human rights and human development principles.
- Brooklyn Community Foundation
- J.M. Kaplan Fund
- Mayor’s Office of Criminal Justice
- New York City Council Member Robert Cornegy
- New York City Council Member Laurie Cumbo
- New York City Council Member Jumaane Williams
- Pinkerton Foundation
- New York City Department of Probation
- Prospect Hill Foundation
- Morris & Alma Schapiro Fund
- New York Year Meeting
- Open Society Foundation
- Scherman Foundation
- Unitarian Universalist Congregation at Shelter Rock
- Youth Hope Foundation